How to Troubleshoot Bushnell Tour v2 Problems
With the Bushnell Tour v2 Troubleshooting you can get answers that make it easy to resolve all of your Bushnell Tour v2 Laser Rangefinder issues.
If unit does not turn on – LCD does not illuminate:
- Depress POWER button.
- Check and if necessary, replace battery.If unit does not respond to key presses, replace the battery with a good quality 3 volt lithium battery.
If unit does not respond to key presses, replace the battery with a good quality 3 volt lithium battery.
If unit powers down (display goes blank when attempting to power the laser):
- • The battery is either weak or low quality. Replace the battery with a good quality 3-volt lithium battery.
If target range cannot be obtained:
- • Make sure LCD is illuminated.
- • Make sure that the power button is being depressed.
- • Make sure that nothing, such as your hand or finger, is blocking the objective lenses (lenses closest to the target) that emit and receive the laser pulses.
- • Make sure unit is held steady while depressing power button.